SignCloud technology enables you to display a sequence of digital signage content on an unlimited number of devices. It gives you full remote control, using a web-based administration interface.
Our digital signage player is installed on thousands of Android devices around the world and we collectively displays over 3 billion videos and images every year.
SignCloud is a low-cost and lightweight platform, which provides advanced targeting, interactivity and reporting features.
The SignCloud Server is the communications hub connecting the Admin Interface to your devices.
- Secure Java server and player core
- Security hardened Linux OS
- Digitally signed data verification and encryption
- Designed for high availability
- Unlimited horizontal scaling
- Worldwide data replication
- Media storage using S3 and GCS
- Lightweight UDP communications
- Advanced media processing
- Local P2P media distribution
- Custom domains using CNAMEs
- Remote authentication using OAuth
The SignCloud Admin Interface provides a simple way to manage your digital signage network.
- Upload and store content
- Manage sequences
- Add dynamic display logic
- Position multiple display elements
- Add triggers and actions
- Manage users and groups
- Share content and sequences
- Monitor the status of screens
- Upgrade player software
- Review proof-of-play reports
- Drag and drop reorganisation
- Reporting and audit trail
- Apply logos and branding
- Multiple languages
- Reactive Bootstrap interface
The SignCloud Player software connects your Android devices to the SignCloud Server.
- GPS for location based conditions
- Age and gender recognition
- Remote triggers for instant updates
- Support for live TV via HDMI in
- Password protected operation
- 1080p and 2160p playback
- Hardware accelerated video
- Auto-start and auto-restart
- Works with low cost hardware
- Interactive content and web pages
- Automatic device provisioning
- Customisable player software
Content Delivery Network
Use content delivery networks (CDNs) and local peer-to-peer data transfers for optimised image and video data transfers.
- Geographically optimised
- High download concurrency
- Worldwide replication
- Scalable worldwide data delivery
- Local peer-to-peer data sharing
- No storage maintenance
Third Party Integrations
The SignCloud APIs enable integration to third party applications.
- Content Building API
- Administration API
- Send data for conditional logic
- Build custom HTML5 widgets
- Link remote content builders
- Custom Android apps
- Import Media RSS feeds
- Download display reports
- Import videos from YouTube (*content display subject to source provider copyright rules & regulation)
For more information on SignCloud technology, please contact our team today!